Digital Marketing Associate
Weaver Leather is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate who will be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to building and deploying sales and promotional emails and maintaining ecommerce websites for Weaver’s Family of Brands.
The job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, organize, schedule, and own email and SMS text campaigns for each sales division which ensures consistent implementation of all content in support of sale events, promotional offers, and brand messaging.
- Assist with maintaining, updating, and configuring each division’s eCommerce website to include standard and promotional digital content, copy, and pricing.
- Assist with efforts to consistently apply marketing principles, data analysis, and best practices across all sales and promotional emails and SMS campaigns.
- Work with third-party providers, such as PayPal/Pay flow on payments and troubleshoot any discrepancies.
- Ongoing maintenance and updates of the product database for new and discontinued products.
- Managing website add-ons such as Reviews Software, Search Software, Dealer Locator
- Send and maintain reviews emails.
- Maintain product attributes (sizes, colors, etc.) and updates for search software.
- Maintain and adjust rates as needed in the freight management system.
- Maintain SEO (Search Engine Optimization) keywords.
- Any additional tasks assigned by management.
Our ideal applicant:
- Previous experience in a marketing position.
- Precise attention to detail and strong data entry skills.
- Must be able to manage priorities and time.
- Possess strong computer skills in a Windows environment, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ecommerce and web knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to work out of our Mt. Hope, OH office.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.