Customer Care Specialist
Weaver Leather is looking for a full-time, Customer Care Specialist to join our Call Center team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handle inbound customer and consumer calls related to area of specialty.
- Answer product questions: make recommendations based on customer need, trouble shoot product issues such as proper use, sizing, product care and maintenance.
- Inform customers about various Dealer Programs.
- Increase sales dollars via phone and e-mail orders by promoting sales flyers, in-house specials, cross-selling, and up-selling products.
- Work effectively with other departments to solve customer requests and/or questions.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and mail. Ensure that proper customer service is being delivered with each customer interaction.
- Participate in weekly department training/information sessions.
- Work closely with Customer Care Supervisor regarding any customer service-related matters.
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal, with excellent telephone etiquette.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to manage stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Good computer skills in a Windows environment.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.