Weaver Leather is looking to add a Marketing Associate to our team, who will create and execute marketing strategies for our Troxel and Arborist brands.
The job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize marketing resources and avenues to build name brand recognition of the Weaver Leather product lines while maintaining consistency of messaging and branding throughout all marketing communications.
- Assist in creating, organizing, and scheduling marketing strategies for divisions.
- Grow our online brand community through social media strategies on various social networking sites. Build and execute social media campaigns designed to drive engagement and conversions.
- Assist in the department’s efforts to effectively create, coordinate, and plan annual marketing and advertising programs to meet divisional corporate sales goals.
- Work closely with online marketing associates to develop and execute multi-touch online strategies. Ensure a timely launch of videos, landing pages and weekly email blasts.
- Gather, research, and create content to support our position as a knowledge leader within the industry.
- Maintain and promote blog. Develop content schedule and work with outside writers to develop blog content. Promote content on social media.
- Point person between agencies and Weaver on video projects. Ensure success of the project through heavy involvement on concepts, storyboarding, planning, directing, and editing.
- Light copy writing of materials for divisions (catalog copy, editorial, instructions, scripts)
- Assist the team in development of catalog through educational content and assuring consistency of marketing messages throughout. Assist in copy writing, proofing, and photo selection for annual catalog.
- Assist in execution of arborist marketing calendar. Maintain and distribute marketing calendar to the appropriate parties.
- Work closely with national accounts online marketing associate to provide direction and best practices for sites such as Amazon, TSC and specialty websites.
Our ideal applicant:
- Previous experience in a marketing position.
- Must be able to work well in a cross-functional environment as this position will be collaborating with team members from multiple departments.
- Must be able to work successfully and efficiently under tight deadlines with the flexibility to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work out of our Mt. Hope, OH office.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.