Creative Services Supervisor
Weaver Leather is seeking a Creative Services Supervisor to oversee and supervise the creative team who is responsible for the design and production of high-quality, on-brand creative projects to support our corporate and division goals.
The job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the creative and production efforts of the creative services department.
- Create, organize, manage, and analyze the print and advertising budget.
- Work closely with sales and other departments to build highly effective campaigns and programs that achieve desired outcomes.
- Oversee efforts to effectively create, coordinate, and plan annual print and advertising programs to meet divisional goals.
- Assist with the creation of marketing assets and promotional collateral as needed.
- Implement, manage, and ensure the creative services workflow is followed.
- Proactively follow up and ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are being met.
- Implement and ensure best practice and most effective utilization of all creative services resources.
- Utilize resources and avenues to build name brand recognition of Weaver Family of Brands.
- Ensure internal and external developed creative is consistent with brand standards.
- Be responsive to the support needs of customers and other departments.
- Provide leadership and supervision to creative services department employees by providing coaching, counseling, and opportunities to develop, when available.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continually enhance our creative output.
Our ideal applicant:
- Background in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field.
- The ability to lead and motivate people.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented, flexible in style and approach, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to manage stressful situations calmly and professionally.
- Proficient with Mac/PC Computers, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design and Project Management Software.
- Ability to work out of our Mt Hope, OH offices.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.