Marketing Associate – Leather Supply
The Creative Services Department has a full-time, Marketing Associate position available.
The key job responsibilities of this position include:
- Grow our online brand community through social media strategies on various social networking sites.
- Seek out various PR opportunities that can be value added to our current marketing strategies.
- Assist in the department’s efforts to effectively create, coordinate, and plan annual marketing and advertising programs to meet divisional corporate sales goals.
- Work closely with the R&D department to ensure the creation and execution of supporting collateral materials.
- Work with leather supply team, and online marketing associate to collect & grow house list of email and physical addresses; report monthly on collection progress and costs.
- Act as point person between agencies and Weaver on video projects. Ensure success of the project through heavy involvement with agencies on concepts, storyboarding, planning, directing and editing.
- Work closely with online marketing associate to develop and execute online strategies; ensure timely launch of videos, landing pages and weekly email blasts.
- Maintain and promote blog; develop content schedule, work with outside writers to develop blog content; promote content on social media.
- Light copy writing of materials for equine division including catalog copy, editorial, instructions, scripts, etc.
- Assist the team in the development of annual catalog.
- Proof all leather supply marketing materials to ensure brand consistency of look and message.
- Assist in creating, organizing and scheduling marketing strategies for leather supply division.
- Utilize marketing resources and avenues to build name brand recognition of the Weaver Leather product lines.
- Work closely with sales and other departments to maximize our efforts and achieve corporate goals.
- Be responsive to the marketing support needs of customers and other departments.
- Assist in execution of leather supply sales/marketing calendar. Maintain and distribute sales/marketing calendar to the appropriate parties.
- Participate in leather supply video series with project manager, teaching people about leathercraft while making sure that intro, outros and creation stays consistent.
Our ideal candidate will have a BA in marketing or a related field. Must be able to work well in a cross-functional environment as this position will be working with team members from multiple departments. Must be able to work successfully and efficiently under tight deadlines with the flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be experienced in Word and Excel and possess the ability to think and write creatively. Leather Supply experience a plus but not required.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.