National Accounts Coordinator
Weaver Leather is seeking a full-time National Accounts Coordinator to join our Sales Support team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Gather and analyze data and communicate findings to account managers.
- Review sales history to determine market/industry trends.
- Analyze key customers’ retail sales and make product suggestions by developing new planograms to improve our customers’ product assortments.
- Collaborate with account managers and purchasing to develop sales forecasts for new planograms.
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources.
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance of key products and major accounts.
- Assist in developing new merchandising options for stores to better utilize space.
- Complete and respond to customers on product detail, spec, and image requests.
- Assist in the preparation of sales power point presentations.
- Arrange and update product displays, as necessary.
- Call accounts as necessary to identify growth opportunities.
- Prepare product specials for national account trade shows.
- Have fluid knowledge of all products we manufacture and market as well as the various account types we serve.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales support, merchandising or customer service role. Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and be a self-starter who is detailed and organized. Must be able to work successfully and efficiently under tight deadlines with the flexibility to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be experienced in Word, Excel, and Access.